Yoga is the function of keeping the inner and outer parts healthy. Unless the internal and external parts of our body are healthy, then we can not do any work well. There is a deep connection between body and mind. One can not be cared for by neglecting one. This is the reason that thousands of years ago people from Greece have a ‘healthy mind’ in their healthy body. All his teaching methods were based on this principle.
Importance of yoga
The excrement and disorders that arise in the body by performing various daily physical functions and food, they come out of the body through seven paths:
Most of these diseases occur only after these seven disorders of the body, such as excretory diseases of the body, which does not come out from the body. By using yogasana, or Bowel Movement, etc. The Unwanted things thrown out of body easily. As a result, the body remains completely healthy. Awareness about Yoga in some years and its confirmation of scientifically has made Yogasan famous in the whole world. Patanjali is a major contributor to Ayurveda.
Benefits of Yoga
- Controls blood pressure : Yoga helps in controlling and eliminating blood pressure. Regularly if you do yoga, your blood pressure decreases by as much as 75 percent. In addition, it also controls the movement of your heart. Which keeps you healthy. Apart from this, aerobics is also very beneficial for blood pressure. And if you do it sometimes, then it will not be of any use. For this you have to do daily yoga, only then you will get the benefit.
- Yoga corrects blood flow : By doing yoga, our muscles are healthy. And also improves the flow of blood in the body. They help them easily go from one cell to another. By which you remain healthy, the brain also actively acts by getting the blood supply. And also helps in the formation of new brain cells. And this helps to keep our hemoglobin right. That is why Pranayama should definitely be done.
- Physical pain helps in getting rid of : Yoga helps you get rid of physical pain. It provides back pain, pain in the hands, and many other pain which makes the body very nervous, and it can get rid of the problem of stretching. Apart from this, it helps you increase immunity to fight the diseases by increasing the level of energy in your body. With this all the muscles in your body start doing the right thing. There is no stretch in the veins. And you get rid of pain too.
- Enhances the level of energy : Yoga is very beneficial in raising and maintaining the level of energy in the body. It also removes your fatigue problems. It also helps you to maintain freshness throughout the day and keep you fresh. With this you always remain agile. Due to which the level of energy is bigger in your body. That’s why it should be included in your routine. Because this gives you great benefits.
- Get rid of diseases : Due to lack of Pranayama or exercise in the body, you have to face many diseases. By which you are very troubled. Many times you are troubled by these diseases at a very young age. Due to which you start having problems like fatigue. But due to yoga, you can be protected from a dangerous disease like cancer. This reduces the risk of various types of cancer, especially colon cancer and blood cancer.
- Helps to keep the skin beautiful and young : The simplest way to keep skin beautiful and young is yoga. Yoga increases blood circulation in your body, increasing skin and brightness, and skin looks healthy and young. Many times you can not even tell your real age. And your skin also comes with natural glow. That’s why you should get the benefit of all of them, in just a few short periods. And yoga must be included in our daily routine.
Why Yoga’s Essential part of Life?
- Yoga increases the body’s resistance to disease because it increases the blood sugar in the blood.
- There is no inaccuracy in the body of a yogi who regularly performs the
- , therefore his heart is always calm and happy.
- With the practice of yoga, the body and mind get much comfort in less time. More rest than sleep provides accurate breathing.
- Yoga posture takes very little strength. Therefore fatigue feels less. That is why pranayama posture is also called ‘non-violent action’. Therefore, the benefits of Yogasana are very low and hard work.
- Making a special contribution increases the heartbeat, which leads to rapid flow of blood, which can play a role in reducing the barrier of frozen fat, which reduces the risk of serious illness like heart attack. Well if there is any disease related to the heart, then with the advice of your doctor, do yoga.