It is very common to have fungal infection symptoms. Fungal infections occur in humans, when a fungus dominates any part of the body and our immune system can not fight it. This starts to affect our body.
Fungus can be in air, soil, water and plants. There are also some fungi, which naturally reside in the human body.
It is the same as microbes. Some of these are useful fungal infection symptoms, so there are some harmful too. When this harmful fungal attack our body, it can be difficult to kill them, because they can survive in every kind of environment. Not only this, the person trying to be healthy can re-infect it.
Types of Fungal Infection Symptoms
Some types of fungal infections are as follows:
- Athlete’s foot – is a common infections occurring athletes feet feet. In this, fungus grow rapidly in hot, humid surroundings such as shoes, socks, swimming pools, locker rooms and public humidity environments. Because of this, it is found mainly in summer and in places with humid climate. It is often seen in the feet of people wearing tight shoes. Apart from this, this problem is also seen in bathing with many people in some places and those who are swimming in the swimming pool. It is also infections due to skin scratching, redness, itching, burning, and occasionally blisters and wounds.
- Candidiasis of the skin – Candida Albicans is a common type of infection and it is found in the mouth, intestinal tract and vagina. Candida infection (also known as yeast infection) usually affects the skin, mouth mucous membrane, intestines and vagina. Candida infections are not serious in healthy people, but in rare cases, if the patient’s immune system is weak, then this infection spreads rapidly from one part of the body to the other. (Read more – Yeast infections in the vagina)
- Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. The herpes primarily affects the connecting part (ray) between your skin, head skin, legs and thighs and birthgrains. This type of fungal infection is roughly rounded like a ring. In which your skin rises upwards in the red colored round shape. If you feel sweating or have any injury in the skin of the nails and head, then the risk of ringworm remains the most. (Read more – Genital herpes)
- Fungus in the nail – The nail fungus is a common type of disorder, which makes the nails yellow, white like chalk, weak, cracked and thicker. fungal infection symptoms of nails (fungal infections), often affect the upper parts of the nails. This fungus usually affects people with males and weak immune systems. Apart from this, it also affects the fungus of patients with diabetes. Most nail fungal infections do not cause complications.
- Thrush in the mouth – due to a yeast called Candida, thrush in the mouth becomes infected. There may be symptoms of thrush to be a white-like layer on the tongue or a yellow-colored layer on the inner cheek. In addition to diabetes, HIV-AIDS, cancer and other chronic diseases, people who eat medicines that weaken the immune system may have a general deterrent.
Fungal Infections Symptoms
Symptoms of normal fungal infections occurring on the skin
Depending on which part of the body its symptoms are affecting, this may vary, but it includes the following symptoms : –
- Rashes; rash; red rash;
- Red or purple patch in the skin
- White powder-like substance on the affected areas
- Solidify flaking skin desquamation
- Cracks in the skin
- Pain in the affected part of the skin
- Skin Redness
- Some part of the skin becomes white and soft
- In affected areas, there is a rash in favor
- Like mouth thrush, red and white wounds in the mouth
When to go to the doctor?
- Women should go to the hospital immediately in case of fever, cold, vomiting and nausea or stomach pain due to vaginal discharge. These symptoms indicate a serious health problem.
- If you are having trouble drinking or having problems eating something, then you should go to the hospital and show it to a doctor so that you can avoid this problem through medicines.
Fungal Infections Treatment
What is the treatment of fungal infections?
The treatment of skin fungal infections is usually easy. In this problem, you do not have to be hospitalized till your disease resistant system becomes weak or the candida infection will not spread in your blood.
The main basis for its treatment is anti-fungal medicines which are available in many forms:
- Anti-fungal cream
- Lotion planted on your skin
- Eating medicines
Different types of medicines are used on the basis of the type of infection and body part affected by infection. For example:
- Gels or creams are often used for vaginal infections.
- Oral thrush is often used to treat the throat scabies, other tablets and mouth wash (with a mouth cleansing substance) to treat Anti-fungal.
- Athlete’s feet are often treated with spray, powder and ointment.
- Severe infection is treated with oral medicines or medicines given in the veins.