Use this Dark Circles Treatment at Home to get charming and lovely face. Having dark circles around the eyes is becoming a common problem nowadays. Many women keep potato and cucumber pieces on their eyes to get rid of it, but do you know that the combination of cold milk and almond oil can also effectively reduce the dark circles.
The skin under the eyes is quite thin and sensitive. Due to collagen dehydration, the skin often becomes thin and the skin loses its strength. With this kind of skin becoming thinner, blood vessels appear under the eyes. Blood vessel under the skin causes dark circles only. Dark circles may also be due to hypergigmentation. Apart from this, women who have very low hemoglobin levels are more likely to have dark circles.
Use this Remedy for Dark Circles Treatment at Home
- Do not use any face pack at the bottom or around the eyes. When the pack is dry, it is used in the skin, it causing wrinkles.
- Before going to bed, add organic honey to almond oil and apply it below the eyes dark circles treatment at home.
- The Green Tea is rich in antioxidants and tannins, which helps to reduce the color of the skin and reduce inflammation.
- After facial massage, massage with under-eye cream around the eyes. Or if massage of natural cream is done then after massaging, clean the excess cream with wet cotton.
- Chamomile tea bags are also rich in antioxidants which are rich in properties such as skin color and skin cleansing.
- Cold milk can also helpful remove the dark circles below the eyes, because milk is rich in lactic acid, amino acids, enzymes, proteins and many anti-oxidant properties.
- The cold strip also provides immediate relief from it, because it regulates blood vessels to soften the skin, which reduces the blackness under the eyes.
- Iron deficiency in the body – known as anemia. Iron deficiency hinders the supply of oxygen in the body tissues which causes the under-eye circle. Therefore, in your diet, add rich foods such as soy beans, red meat, cheeses seeds, dried apricots and spinach.
- Exposure of the sun increases further towards the Dark Circles. But its effects can be met by omega 3 fatty acids because omega 3 fatty acid protects the skin from radiation. Omega 3 also helps in increasing the body’s safety against allergies, which is one of the major causes of dark circles. Fatty fish, green leafy vegetables, nutty linseed seeds, fresh fruit etc. are good sources of omega-3.
- Massage the eyes with almond oil from the middle finger before sleeping at night. This will remove the dark circle. Also the skin will stretch and the wrinkle will decrease.
- Vitamin C strengthens the walls of the blood vessels, prevents enzymes producing melanin, protects the cells from free radicals and regenerates skin collagen. Broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, strawberries and pineapple are good sources of vitamin C.
- Apple is rich in tannic acid, which naturally softens the skin color, so you can also use its compression. Apple is also rich in vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium, which is known to give deep nutrition to the skin.
- Crushed mint leaves are also considered to be an excellent remedy to remove the dark circles under the eyes. They are full of antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.
- Avocado is the best fruit for the skin. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamins and vitamin B, which is effective in reducing the blackness under the eyes and also brings tension in the skin and gives the young look.