Chicken Pox home remedies Verisella is a disease caused by infection with zoster virus. It is very contagious and spreads by carrying inhaled substances. In this, there is a fever and the body gets bruised, in which there is sharp itching. Apart from this, bacterial infections in the skin, pneumonia and swelling in the brain are also signs of chickenpox.
Children and young people are most at risk of this disease. Chickenpox expands very fast by touching. Doctors advise that between 12 to 15 months of age, children should get chicken pox vaccine and another vaccine between the age of 4 to 6 years for the prevention of chicken pox home remedies.
People who are once infected with chicken pox are less likely to have chicken pox home remedies in their life. Although chickenpox virus remains inactive in the body, this virus sometimes becomes active in life, due to which the person becomes herpes or skin disease. Since 1990, chickenpox vaccine in the country is given to people to avoid this infection.
There are some tips prevent from chicken pox home remedies
- Put Vaccine : Vaccination is the best way to avoid chickenpox. The vaccine not only protects the person who has vaccinated, but also reduces the risk of chickenpox in those people living in the community who can not get the vaccine for some reason.
- Keep the body cool : Eat as much fruit and vegetables as you can. This will reduce the heat of your body. Usually when chickenpox occurs in the body, heat becomes increasing. Do not eat meat at all, because it boosts body temperature.
- Diet and supplements : To fight chickenpox, first remove the dairy product from your diet. Dairy products can increase the level of uric acid in the body, causing metabolism to slow down. To protect chickenpox, it is necessary to keep the body free of the toxic element, so that our system can be automatically done properly in nature. Instead of dairy products you should use fresh fruits, carrot juice and organic yogurt.
- Do not eat meat in excess quantity when chickenpox virus is raging. If you prefer meat to your diet, avoid chemically treated beef and chicken. The chemical imbalances the body in many ways. Instead of meat you can use green salads, sea vegetables and raw carrots.
- After the meal, take half lemon and drink half a lemon in the juice of 295 to 354 ml of Karounda juice. By mixing this mixture, the amount of alkali in the body will increase, so that the antioxidants present in the body will fight not only the virus but also for the treatment of the skin.
- Take two kiwi (one type of fruit) with food. In Kiwi, abundant vitamins C, essential minerals and other nutrients are found, which are beneficial for the respiratory system, skin and blood. Digestive enzymes are also found in large quantities in Kiwi. It is very important to read the food as soon as possible, so that the ingredients in it are able to fight the virus.
- Take two cups of caffeine free chamomile one hour before bedtime. Chamomile relaxes effectively. It eliminates the itching, which makes sleep well.
- First of all, keep fingernails of fingers in your fingers. When it is smallpox, it is very itchy and irritable, due to which the hands will go away for their own scars.
- Can wear cotton and light colored garments.
- Can wash with lukewarm water.
- Neem has antiviral properties, so it is considered very beneficial to treat smallpox. In addition, it helps in drying red spots of smallpox and provides plenty of relief from itching and irritation.
- Soup made with carrots and coriander is highly beneficial in the treatment of smallpox. There are plenty of antioxidants that increase the healing process.
- Bathing with oatmeal helps relieve small itchy itching and irritation.
- Chandan oil contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in the treatment of smallpox. Also, it also helps to clean smallpox stains.
- Shammy herbal tea such as chamomile, tulsi, cucumber and lemon are beneficial in smallpox.
- Brown Vinegar is one of the most effective medicines in the treatment of smallpox. It provides relief in skin irritation, fills the wounds and prevents itching.
- Honey provides relief in itching and helps to fill the boils due to smallpox.