Its so wonderful moment when the newborn baby arrives at home. However caring for your baby can be one of the most special and rewarding experiences of your life. You will need to keep your newborn baby care and attention. To take care of a newborn, you will need to know how to give your child the comfort, living and meditation needs – as well as a healthy dose of love and affection.
You should improve your eating habits just as the baby cares and grows. The infant should feed the mother’s milk at a younger age but he/she should be introduced to the taste of fruit juices, other liquids and vegetables etc. as she grows up. Feeding vegetables to children is a difficult task, but it is also very important. So let’s know how to get the baby to know the taste of vegetables and fruits and give them the habit of feeding vegetables.
Take care of nutrients
- The infants get nutritious from breast milk, so whenever you start consuming other food items, you should eat nutritious vegetables like broccoli, spinach, blueberries and make them eat to the children.
- Give the juice of citrus fruit to the kids so that they stay healthy.
- The baby’s digestive system to be weaker and with the high nutrients can also add harmful side effects to the body.
- Foods that contain sulfur are more such as broccoli, beans, cabbage, garlic etc. do not let the newborn baby eat otherwise, there may be some problems arise like stomachache, bloating and diarrhea.
Lull the baby
- To keep the newborn baby care, healthy and sound, many rest is needed – It’s recommended to sleep child for 16 hours a day.
- However once your child is three months or older, he/she is able to sleep for 6-8 hours at a time, initially, your child sleeps only 2-3 hours at a time and if she/he has not eaten anything for 4 hours then he has to get up from sleep.
- There is confusion in the day and night when some children are born. If your child is more active at night, then keep the lights down to slow down the night’s sensation and talk slower, and be patient till your child’s sleep cycle becomes normal.
- To keep the newborn baby care You should keep changing the position of your child’s head, whether it is on the left side or right, so that it can remove the soft spot, which can happen on the face of the child due to sleep in one condition.
Learn how to silence a newborn baby
- If your child is upset, it is not easy to find the right reason at that time, though there are some tips that you can try.
- Check for wet diapers. Try feeding them. If that does not work, if it is cold then put another layer of cloth and if it is warm then remove one layer.
- Sometimes, you just need to save yourself or you can raise it or you may be experiencing a lot of excitement. As soon as you start to know how your newborn baby care, you will automatically find out what the problem is.
- Your child may just need to take a knock. Slowly moving them and singing songs or singing poems can also help. They can be tired too, so lay them down. Sometimes, children just cry and you have to let them stay the same till they go to sleep.
Consider breast feeding your newborn baby
- If you want your child to breastfeed, then the best start will be when you are born and you have breastfeeding for the first time after birth. You take your baby’s body on your side, so that you hold his/her chest towards your chest.
- Touch upper lip of the baby’s lips with your nipple and if he/she opens mouth then drag it to your breast. When he/she does that, nipple should cover baby’s mouth and the more the hoof is possible.
- If the child is getting enough food, then he/she will wet 6-8 diapers in one day, be cautious when baby wakes up.
- If you are having difficulty feeding your child at the beginning, do not stress; This requires patience and practice. You can get help from a nurse or a breastfeeding consultant so you can learn more how newborn baby care.
- You should breastfeed 8-12 times during the first 24 hours of your baby’s birth. You do not need to create a hard table for this, but whenever your child shows symptoms of hunger, it should be breastfed, such as increase in facial movements and activity in search of nipples. You should have breastfeeding every few hours, even if you need it, lift it slowly and breastfeed.
- Make sure you are comfortable sitting. Breastfeeding can take up to 40 minutes, so choose a comfortable place to support your back while breastfeeding and it’s most important for the newborn baby care.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet. Stay hydrated and ready to get more hungry than usual and follow them. Limit consumption of alcohol or caffeine as it may enter your breast milk.
Do not be forced to feed the children
- When small children repeatedly vomit when eating something and spoil the mouth, do not coerce with them.
- These children may also be indicative of food allergies, so do not force them to feed the children.
Have a baby shower
- During the first week, you should carefully give your child a sponge bath. Once the umbilical cord gets out, you can start your child’s bath regularly two to three times a week. To do this correctly, you should first collect your material, such as towels, soap, a clean diaper, etc. so that the child is not worried. Before starting the bath, fill the tub or baby tub with about three inches hot water.
- See if you can get any help. When you first bath your baby, you can feel a little nervous. If so, you can include your partner or a family member in this work. In this way, one person can keep the child in the water and the other can wash him/her.
- Carefully lift your child’s clothes. Then, using one of your hands, support the child’s neck and hands and put it in the tub. Keep warm water in your bath water for your child and must check that it’s not to be cold.
- Use light soap and do not let it be in your child’s eyes, so keep it calmly. Wash your child with your hand or with a mustache, and make sure you clean it from top to bottom and from front to back. Clean out any dry mucus collected on your child’s body, genitals, scalp, hair.
- Wash your child with hot water. Clean your baby well with a niggard Withdrawing the child out of the tub, giving support to baby’s neck and head. Be careful Children can slip when wet.
- Wrap your child in a hooded towel and dry it. After that, wear up diaper and clothes to your child, and then kiss him/her so that child has positive thoughts with bath.
Feed the infant with a bottle
- Breastfeeding or feeding the formula is a personal decision. Where some studies show that breastfeeding is a healthcare for your newborn baby care, then you should consider your health, convenience and other factors before making a decision.
- Formula feeding makes it easy to know how much you have fed your baby, so that you can limit the amount of food, and you do not have to restrict your diet.
- When you are preparing the formula feed, make sure that you follow the instructions on the label so you can do more batter newborn baby care.
- Feed your child every two or three hours, or whenever starts to starve.
- Do not put the formula feed in the fridge for more than 24 hours.
- You can warm it carefully because most children like it but this is not necessary.
- Hold your child at an angle of 45 degrees so that it can help with less air. Giving the support of child’s head, hold him/her in a semi-direct position. Tilt the bottle so that the formula feed is filled in the nipple and bottle neck.
- Never leave him/her, because he/she can choke throat.
Have Some Chat with your newborn Baby
- For the newborn baby care You can not play with your child right now, but they also get bored towards us. Take them for a walk in the park, talk to them, take pictures in the room they spend more time, listen to music, or take them into the car.
- Remember that your child is just a child and he/she is not ready for any harsh game right now; Do not catch the baby in a rude manner and do not move it too loudly and become as gentle as possible with it.
- In the beginning, the most important thing is that you can do as much as possible to establish your relationship with your child. This means that you should take care of your baby, grab it with love, give your baby skin contact with some skin, or give your baby a baby massage.
- Babies love vocal sounds and talking to your child is not too early to start talking, chanting, singing or kissing.
- Play music when you are chatting with your child, or play with toys that make noise, like rattles or mobile
- Some children are more sensitive and lightweight to touch than others, so if your child is not reacting well with you, then you can use noise and light, while then He/She does not get used to them.
- So from the above article you can know how’s newborn baby care.