In this Article we are going to discuss about What are the Urinary Infection Home Remedies, Causes and Symptoms.
Urinary Infection – Causes
Urinary infections are problem with microorganisms. Most UTIs are caused by bacteria, but sometimes it also spreads through fungus and viruses. This is the most common infection in humans. UTI can be anywhere in your urinary tract. Urine route refers to kidney, ureter, bladder and urethra etc.
Although urinary infections of the lower part are more common and serious. In comparison to children, urine infections are more in adults. Compared to men, this infection is more in girls and women. There is no direct reason for this but the structure of genitals is somewhere responsible for it.
Nearly 40% of women and 12% of men have urin infections in their lifetime.
Urine Infection is the problem of menstruating period of men and women, which is not known to anyone today when Buzz is in life. It is due to many reasons which is a common thing such as delaying urination or diabetes patients, or pregnant woman.
Urinary Infection – Symptoms
- Burning or pain while pissing
- frequent urination.
- Urine color darkens
- More odor in urine
- itching in private parts
- Pain in the Hissache, below the waist
- Blood in the urine.
- Fever or chills
- Weakness and fatigue
- The piss stops being blocked.
- Those people who have been sugary for a long time may also have them.
- Less Consumption of Drink water
- Bladder infection during pregnancy
- Do not take care of cleanliness.
- Urine infection due to non-control of the bladder due to back injury in spine.
- Not feeling hungry – changing your mood.
- In Child, Vomiting, diarrhea and irritation etc.
- Occasionally there may be vaginal circulatory diseases.
- Fear of immediate urination.
Urinary Infection Home Remedies
- Drink more water, because the urine infections are stored in the bladder and to stop this infection, we should drink more water so that the bacteria can be thrown out through urine.
- There is a herb named Ichinacea that kills the bacteria of the infection. In such a way, due to consuming its tea, these problems will be effectively reduced.
- If the urine does not stop, then the infection is more prone to it. It is therefore necessary whenever you have urine, do it immediately.
- You can reduce the risk of urinary tract infection by staying hydrated, adopting healthy habits and consuming some UTI fighting foods.
- Cranberry contains such substances that prevent the bacteria caused by infection from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. You can drink fresh juice from Cranberry juice. it is antibiotic which can get rid of it quickly. is. Consumption of cranberry juice is enough for 3-4 days.
- By consuming garlic, bacteria can be eliminated. Lacuna has antibacterial properties that fight bacteria.
- Apple vinegar is very useful for reducing infection and treating the problem of secret organisms.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of honey in 1 teaspoon vinegar and drink it in a glass of water and it will be very relaxing.
- Cinnamon, and tea sticks Boucha and Hupusha are also good home remedies.
- If you drink buttermilk, then this is the best solution.
- Keep your secret parts clean and bath everyday.
- If your partner is facing urine infection, then do not interfere until he/she is completely cured.
- There is an enzyme called bromeline in pineapple, which relieves kidney and urine infections. Cut off the roasted pudding or drink the juice of pineapple which will get rid of the infection.
- Baking soda coagulates acid formation in urine. This will gives relief from burning and pain in the urine. Add a spoon of soda in a glass of water and prevent it from drinking twice a day.
- Eat butter milk, so that the bacteria get out from the bladder and also get rid of the urine irritation.
- After sex, do urine and clean your private parts so that there is no bacterial accumulation.
- Before urinating, use the flush of the public bathroom. Do not urinate in such a place where there is very dirt.
- Do not touch tea, chocolate, and coffee during urine infection.
- Drinking coconut water is also a good solution. Keep in mind that the water of coconut reduces the amount of acid in your stomach, so that your stomach gets peace.