Importance of Calcium in Body for stronger teeth and harden bones. Although the best way to obtain calcium is to make diet plan or the calcium supplements can be an option if your diet is low. Calcium is essential for vascular contraction and vasodilation, muscle function, nerve transmission, intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion.
Calcium is an important mineral for the human body. Calcium is found in more quantity than any other mineral in the body. It helps in the formation and protection of teeth and bones.
Calcium is essential for the entire human body structure. The body stores 99 percent calcium in bones as well as for teeth and makes them strong. The rest is in the fluid present between the blood, the muscles and the cells. The body needs calcium so that the muscles and blood vessels can spread and shrink, the release of hormones and enzymes and messages can be sent through the nervous system.
Symptoms of Calcium Deficiency
The symptoms of calcium deficiency can be considered to your weak bones.you may face muscle stiffness, pain or fatigue due to lack of calcium. Weak teeth, nails, sloping waist, hair fall can be considered the symptoms of calcium deficiency. Not only this but sleep deprivation, fear and stress can be a reason for calcium deficiency.
Calcium is essential for the nail to remain strong; it can become weak due to its deficiency.
90% of our body’s calcium is deposited in teeth and bones, Teeth and bones can be lost if it’s below necessary amount.
Women with deficiency of calcium can experience severe pain during menstruation, because calcium plays an important role to work muscle persistently.
Neurological problems like calcium deficiency, such as pressure on the head, can cause Caesars and headaches. Depression, insomnia, changes in personality and demnica may also be due to the lack of calcium.
Calcium is essential for the better functioning of the heart and can decrease our heartbeat and restlessness if there is a decrease. Calcium helps to pump blood to the heart.
Importance of Calcium in Body
- It plays an important role in mobilizing our body muscles through the nervous system. If there is a certain amount of calcium in your blood, then your body cells are active to act every second.
- Pregnant women must eat foods rich in calcium. That’s why doctors give the tablets of iron and calcium to pregnant women.
- All the bones of our body develop for 30 years. But it is not that we do not need calcium after this. Even after that our body needs calcium.
- Apart from this, it also helps to recover injuries, wounds, scratches etc, quickly.
- Along with eating calcium, we must have to exercise regularly. Calcium is also abundant in things made from it, such as paneer, curd, cheese etc.
- A glass of milk contains 300 milligrams of calcium. The fruits and vegetables of white are calcium in abundance such as bananas, coconut, guava, cabbage, radish etc.
- You can also consult doctor to know the importance of calcium in body.