Green Tea Camille Cyanosis is made from plants. Dry leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are used to make different types of tea. To make this tea these leaves are steamed and fry pan, after which these straps are dried. It has now become extremely popular all over the world. Due to the myriad of the health benefits of green tea, different health foods, beverages, dietary supplements and cosmetics are being made with this tea extracts.
How to reduce obesity with this Tea: This is in great discussion to reduce obesity. If you are worried about your overweight and stomach fat, then incorporate green tea into your daily routine. If we start drinking this type of tea instead of the daily tea consumed, then it benefits miraculously in reducing weight.
Green Tea Benefits
- Weight loss : A sedentary life style with a craving for war food and drink, often causes many obesity-related complications such as heart disease, sleep disorders, diabetes, hypertension, etc. The poly phenol fat found in green tea accelerates the rate of oxidation and the rate of conversion of food into your body to calories.
- For diabetes : Green T type II helps in the management of diabetes. The natural antioxidants contained in it prevent the secretion of enzyme called alpha-glucosidase, which in turn slow down the absorption of glucose in the blood stream. Green tea can also help to improve glucose tolerance in healthy individuals.
- Increase resistance : It’s contains the best amount of anti-oxidants, which reduce the harm to body cells from the rising age and increase the resistance of the body and protect against many diseases.
- Brain Improvement : Yun Bae, professor of Third Military Medical University, located in Chogkig, China, says that new evidence has emerged, according to which chemical elements of green tea can affect the cellular process of the brain. Therefore, not only freshness but also for the correct mind, drink green tea at regular basis.
- Stomach diseases : All of us know that almost all diseases are born from the stomach. In order to protect themselves from diseases, it is important to keep your stomach healthy. Taking intake of green tea keeps the stomach healthy and also gets rid of diarrhea. There are many such elements present in Green Tea that keep liver and intestines correct.
- For cancer prevention : Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants, which helps reduce the risk of various types of cancer. Polyphemus present in green tea prevent the development of VAGF and HGF proteins, which are known to promote tumor cell growth. It’s also helps in the prevention of carcinogens and ultraviolet light by promoting cancer.
- For teeth : Katichin kills bacteria in green tea and can prevent viruses such as influenza viruses, and potentially reduce the risk of your infection. They also help to inhibit the development of Streptococcus mutants. By fighting bacteria and viruses in your mouth, Green Tea also helps in getting rid of breath odor.
- Relief from stress and depression : Caffeine helps improve the various facets of brain function, which includes improved mood, alertness, reaction time and memory. Green tea also includes L-Thynine, which increases the activity of blocking neurotransmitter GABA, which has anti-anxiety effects. It also increases the production of dopamine and alpha waves in the brain.
Benefits to Your Health
- It does not allow the ill effects of sunlight in our skin.
- It helps remove the dark circles beneath the eyes.
- It enhances our body’s immune system.
- It reduces the chances of a heart attack.
- It protects from food poisoning.
Note: If you do not understand some scientific words then Google it to know more about it.