Garlic Benefits and Side Effects | Why You should Take Care of it. Daily consumption of garlic makes your health better, but at the same time it also provides protection from diseases to your body. To take the most health benefits of garlic, it must be eaten raw. The ripe garlic loses a significant amount of medicinal properties contained in it. Apart from this, to increase the capacity of garlic in the form of natural antibiotic, you can consume it empty stomach in the morning. Garlic is a food item found in everyone’s kitchen. As well as making the food delicious, it is also used as a medicine.
Ayurveda has shown great benefits of garlic. Someone uses raw garlic, so someone takes it in a vegetable or chutney. But only few people knows that garlic is also consumed by frying, and especially for men, garlic food is very beneficial. The amount of sulfur-containing compounds in garlic is quite large. There are also an alleys in the elements to be found in it. Because of this garlic has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties. A research on garlic explains that phytochemicals available in garlic are beneficial for men’s health.
In Ayurveda it is also known as ‘Anti Power Cancer’. There are several types of nutrients found in it; Vitamin A, B, C and Sulfuric Acid. Because of sulfuric acid, its taste and smell are tart. Garlic has an antibiotic named Elium, so it is helpful in getting relief from infectious diseases. It can also be called ‘traditional Vaid’. It is used in every country of the world to eat. Nowadays it is available in many forms in the market such as dry garlic, roasted garlic, garlic powder etc. Garlic needs to eat raw, it is almost destroyed by eating cooked food. If you eat garlic in the morning empty stomach, then there are different benefits.
Garlic has been cultivated since ancient times and has been successful in incorporating itself into the culinary tradition of many civilizations throughout the world. It started farming from Central Asia. Due to its nutritional value and medicinal benefits, this plant was quickly identified as one of the most valuable gifts of our nature, and it is still used in every household.
Garlic is usually used to make many food dishes, but it also has some effective health benefits. The main pharmacological compound of garlic is called alikin, which contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant properties. Apart from this, garlic is also rich in various types of vitamins and nutrients. It contains manganese calcium, copper, selenium and many other minerals along with vitamin B1, B6 and C.
Here is to know about the Garlic Benefits and Side Effects
- Garlic is very useful for people with high blood pressure. Due to the active compounds in it, blood pressure can be controlled under regular control.
- Cholesterol is reduced by taking one or two buds of empty stomach garlic every morning. Some people are avoided by its smell; in this case, if you wish, it can be crushed and swallowed with water.
- Garlic contains the substance called ” Alice ”, which keeps men’s harm hormones healthy. It eliminates erectial disulfide in men. At the same time there are selenium and garlic in large quantities of vitamins which increase the quality of the skin.
- Garlic intake brings warmth and protects from the cold. It is also considered to be a cancer preventor. Garlic is especially considered to protect against prostate and breast cancer.
- Garlic is considered an excellent diet for the heart’s health. It helps to improve blood circulation, reduce cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular disease. It slows down the development of atherosclerosis or the stiffness of the arteries. It is also helpful in reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- If the production of enzymes such as angiotensin enzyme, or “ACE” increases in body, it increases BP. Many English medicines work to stop this enzyme from forming but they have many side effects. Garlic-glutamillissteine in garlic, is a natural ACE inhibitor. Due to this chemical, garlic increases the arteries, so that high BP is controlled.
- Many complementary or alternative therapies are also used to help overcome the symptoms in ancient texts. Although most of these therapies do not have scientific proofs; Some have been tested by researchers who are proving to be highly effective. Garlic is such a home based remedy for arthritis pain and swelling. Garlic is one of the herbal products which has been quite swollen and used for many health conditions. This proves particularly beneficial in treating rheumatoid arthritis.
- The use of roasted garlic provides relief in toothache. Grind garlic on your teeth after pain in the teeth, it will get relief immediately. Anti-bacterial elements of Garlic remove the pain of teeth. Garlic may also be crushed for pain in tooth.
- Roasted garlic also controls blood pressure. Although its intake is referred more to high blood pressure patients because it reduces BP.
- Garlic is a tested and effective solution to reduce the pain and other symptoms of arthritis arthritis. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties contained in it help reduce swelling associated with various forms of arthritis. It also contains a compound called dialyle dysfide which helps in limiting harmful enzymes.
- To reduce inflammation and pain in joints due to rheumatism, include garlic in your regular diet. Empty the intake of it. There are several ways to pick garlic. You can get this powder, in dry form and in the capsule or tablet. You can also use its oil. Talk to the doctor once before using garlic as a remedy for arthritis or other pain.
- Studies have shown that garlic can also reduce hypertension, especially the systolic blood pressure. Some garlic buds should eat empty stomach every day for people suffering from hypertension. If you do not like the taste of garlic, then after eating it you can drink a glass of milk. You can also take supplements of Garlic supplements.
- Arthritis is a disease that can affect you in any age or phase of life. This situation can not be overturned but there are certainly many ways to fight for it to live a normal life. Along with regular medicines, proper exercise and proper diet, arthritis are equally important for patients.
- After more winter and cold, the garlic bud is well lit by burning it well in mustard oil and provides relief.
- Garlic intake strengthens bones. A person suffering from rheumatism must include garlic in his diet.
- If you are worried about skin scars, then take two or three buds of garlic with lemon in hot water and the blood becomes pure and the skin glows back.
- On regular eating garlic, it enhances the immunity power of the body and keeps it away from dangerous diseases such as cancer. When frying garlic, after eating it goes inside the body and eliminates the cancerous cells.
- Eat roasted garlic if your stomach is bad or soon becomes prey to the infection. Its use helps in relieving chest burning, vomiting, and stomach disorders.
- Garlic provides anti-biotic and anti-viral benefits, which makes garlic a effective remedy for cold and cough. This can also reduce the severity of upper respiratory infection.
- Apart from this, garlic is highly beneficial in the treatment of various respiratory conditions like asthma and bronchitis. This promotes cough related phlegm disorder. In addition to eating garlic, you can also consume garlic supplements on a regular basis to reduce upper respiratory infections.
- Since garlic retains control of the cholesterol, therefore it protects us from heart disease.
- If the raw garlic bud is rubbed on the bite of insects, then the pain gets rid of it, and in some way it also takes away the poison.
- By eating a mixture of honey and garlic, it helps in reducing the fat accumulated in the body.
- Many people do not like the smell of garlic, if such people consume a garlic by grinding the pumpkin, or mix it with yogurt, then it does not even smell and hair loss decreases too.
- Helps to relax and cure allergic symptoms such as garlic, close nose, sneezing, and coming out of the eye. It is able to fight histamine to reduce the severity of your allergic symptoms. This is why garlic is a histamine antagonist. Garlic helps to cure allergies by attacking allergic cells and completely removing them from the blood stream.
- Garlic has excellent anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties that help the body fight different types of allergies. Garlic has shown a positive effect in reducing airway swelling due to allergic rhinitis. During the allergy season, people with allergies are advised to take supplements of daily garlic. To get relief immediately from itching due to skin rashes, insect cutting or any other type of allergen, it is a good option to apply grilled garlic paste on the affected area.
There are also Side Effects of Garlic
- Every object has two sides. On the one hand, where we have many advantages of garlic, on the other hand, if it is not eaten properly and in the right quantity, this nectar-functioning garlic also damages us.
- Garlic paste should never be used on the face. Applying on the face causes irritation that damages the skin.
- Garlic should never be consumed in any form after surgery, because it increases the blood flow, which increases the chance of bleeding.
- Those who have lever weakness or any lever related disease should never take an empty stomach garlic.
- Garlic should be avoided when taking homeopathy medicine. People taking homeopathy medicines are absolutely forbidden to eat garlic on behalf of the doctor. Because its warming reduces the effect of homeopathy medicine.
- For those who have thyroid, garlic is very harmful. Individuals with thyroid should not have raw garlic at all.
- Garlic is hot, so it is good to not eat it after pregnancy.
- Do not eat too much garlic for children. Because of its warming, children can have stomach disorders.
- Those who have low blood pressure should not eat raw garlic at all, because consumption of raw garlic reduces blood pressure.
- If someone has a digestive problem, then he should treat garlic in a sensible manner because it creates irritation in the gastrointestinal tract, causing the problem to become more serious.
- An empty stomach is also likely to cause heart attack when eating too much garlic.