Control Body Temperature Naturally using Useful and Working Home Remedies. Sometimes you may have felt that you are sweating without any reason and your entire body is being asleep. These symptoms are due to the heat of the body. The average temperature of our body should be around 36.9 degrees Celsius. If it gets more then it has many dangers.
The temperature of each person’s body can be different. Normal temperature of the body should be close to 98.6 degree fahrenheit, but due to physical problems, the temperature of the body may be more or less. Changes in weather also affect body temperature. You will feel the increase in temperature of your body when there is a fever.
Tips and Home Remedies to Control Body Temperature Naturally
There are so many ways that you can control body temperature naturally but here’s few working and natural ways.
- Water is the most effective way to reduce body heat.
- Drink enough water every day so that the whole summer’s heat goes away.
- Sugarcane juice is very good for health in summer. There are vitamins and minerals.
- Drinking it keeps freshness.
- By taking sugarcane on a fever, the fever quickly goes away.
- If the juice of sugarcane is consumed with lemon juice, jaundice quickly gets cured.
- Do not drink more sugar than sugar cane juice, it is more beneficial to drink juice only.
- The use of buttermilk in the heat is cooling.
- According to Ayurveda, there are many benefits to drinking buttermilk after eating in the summer.
- Do not disturb the gas and acidity problems in drinking buttermilk, black salt and cumin seeds in buttermilk.
- Mix sandalwood with water or cold milk and apply it in your forehead and chest and add some drops of rose water in the lip to get maximum results.
Eat foods with vitamin C
- It has been said that vegetables are excellent foods to relieve the body temperature.
- Containing high levels of vitamin C such as lemon, orange, sweet lime etc. It also relaxes the body’s heat.
- Put the juice in tea or drink it, or cut a lemon into five equal parts and pour it in three glasses of water and boil it in a low flame until it remains a glass of water.
- Coconut water causes a considerable decline in body temperature during the summer season.
- Coconut water can easily cope with all the problems arising in the summer.
- Coconut water is very tasty and can eat it without any thought.
- Milk is a complete diet that contains nutritious foods. Body temperature can be worked out by taking cold milk.
- If you have to get rid of body heat during summer, then cold milk is the best remedy.
- Pomegranate is rich in iron.
- Summer days are experiencing fatigue and fruit of the pomegranate is getting increased body temperature and take the juice.
- Drinking a glass of pomegranate juice daily keeps the temperature of the body under control.
- This will get cold and the heat of the body will also become naturally reduced.
- Lemonade is a popular Indian tonic of the summer season.
- If there is a decrease in vitamin C content in the body, there may be problems like anemia, joint pain, toothache, pyuria, cough and asthma.
- The amount of vitamin C in lemon is very high.
- Therefore, it helps you to distance from these diseases; common stomach problems, flatulence, constipation, diarrhea,
- Mixing a little celery, cumin seeds, asafoetida, black pepper with salt in lemon juice gives plenty of relief.
Fresh fruit juice
- By drinking fresh fruit juices in the summer season also helpful for the healthier lives.
- Fruit juice such as pine apple, mango, seasonal and orange gives not only energy, but also removes diseases caused by prickly heat.