Hair Fall Reason
The weak roots of hair can make slender and curly hair, A major cause to weakens hair breakdown . And most women are aware of these things, but still very few of them are those who take special care or attention of the hair roots.
Fortunately, nurturing weak roots is such a task that can be easily done at home. Today, we are going to tell you about some of the home remedies which will naturally provide the nourishment and strength of your hair roots.
All the remedies below will easily reach and help the roots of the hair and work to strengthen them and provide nutritious food. And unlike the chemical products in the market, these prescriptions are cheap and safe too.
Everyone wants beautiful and thick hair, because it is a mirror of our personality. But due to the lifestyle, Everyone is suffer from the problem of hair.
Actually our hair is made of proteins called carotene. So, Protein is very important in food. Typically, the length of hair increases each month to 1.25 cm. For the first time hair problems were responsible for age, sex, weather etc. But now our unhealthy lifestyles were most cause for this. Still you can make your hair thick and strong by trying out natural methods.
Natural Home Remedies to Strengthen Hair Roots
Gooseberry is very beneficial for hair. Due to the presence of nutrients such as carotenoid in Gooseberry, it helps in increasing hair growth.
- If your hair is not black then mixing powder of gooseberry and rhea will help to make your hair black.
- By applying gooseberry juice once a week, hair starts growing rapidly.
Eggs are also important for making hair strong and healthy. Eggs contain rich proteins like; selenium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, sulfur and iodine. These protect hair from falling and make hair braces thick.
- In the egg, add some olive oil to the egg and mix the egg white and honey well enough.
- Now apply it equally to the whole head, and leave it for an hour.
- After this, wash it with cold water and shampoo.
- Olive oil also helps to strengthen up the weaken hair.
Castor and coconut oil
Applying castor oil regularly on the hair makes hair grow stronger and stronger. Because of its viscosity, it covers up the hair very well, as well as protects the hair from falling. Vitamin E and fatty acids present in it promote the growth of hair.
- Heat the castor oil and coconut oil in equal parts.
- After cooling, massage it on your hair.
- Cover your hair with a towel moistened with warm water.
- Leave it for at least an hour and then wash your hair well with shampoo or hot water.
- Make this remedy once in a week and get hair shiny and thicker.
Aloe Vera also popular to get an Healthy, big and long hair. It is famous for its quality of moisturizing.
- Remove the gel from one or two aloe Vera leaves and rub the gel on your head.
- After 30 minutes of drying, you wash the hair well with lukewarm water.
- Use it once or twice a week regularly.
Onion juice is very beneficial for hair. Its used to strengthens the roots of hair which improves hair growth.
- Peel the onion and grind it in a vessel.
- After that apply it on your hair
- Wait for drying about 15 to 20 minute.
- wash with shampoo lightly.
- Using it once or twice a week gives good results.
Potatoes can also make the hair strong and thick, although its information is very small to people. Potato juice prevents hair from falling and makes them strong.
- So if you want your hair to be naturally strong then add potato juice in the hair.
- Put the potato juice on the head skin before bathing and after 15 minutes wash it.
- Vitamins found in potato helps to make your hair long and strong.