Too much body weight, that is, obesity, neither is it better than our health perspective and not only from the perspective of personality attraction. Increasing weight is the state of our body when fat increases in body fat. If we are not consuming the amount of calories we are consuming, the remaining calories accumulate in our body as fat and we gradually become victims of obesity. Most of us consider obesity as a hereditary problem and think that nothing can be done more about it, but Guru Dev says that the person’s length is like his destiny and weight is like karma. Life is the equation of voluntary and destiny.Here some tips for the best quick weight loss.
Best Quick Weight Loss Tips
- Drink 1-2 glasses of water 30 minutes before eating : By doing so your metabolism will increase for the next few hours and you will eat a little less. Increasing metabolism increases fat faster. Do not drink more than 1 glass immediately after eating food. Drink after more than 1 hour after eating it. Drink at least 3-4 liters of water every day.
- Eat slowly : Every piece of food should be chewed at least 15 times. It also keeps the digestive system good and can be avoided by eating too much habits. It has been found from a survey that we eat more food when we even don’t chew it as it needs.
- Take Green Tea : Caffeine contains a small amount of amino acids along with antioxidants, which help the body to reduce fat. Do not add sugar or honey in it. Green tea help for best quick weight loss.
- Make coconut oil, instead of indigenous ghee or oil : Coconut oil contains triglycerides, from which the metabolism is faster.
- Eat at regular times : Punctuality is very important for anything. By eating food on a regular basis, the digestion process will becomes good and can also be avoided by eating too much. Its recommended that the Dinner should be done two or three hours before sleeping.
- Do Not eat carbohydrates food : This will speed up your weight even faster. White rice contains a lot of carbohydrates, so try to avoid. Brown rice can be used instead of white rice.
- Eat in small plate : By doing this you will automatically eat less than a large plate.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables : There is less calorie and fiber more. But minimize the consumption of potatoes, aries, sweet potatoes, bananas and mangoes.
- Try to eat as much protein as possible : This is extremely important. Eating more protein increases the metabolism. Boiled peas or lentils are the best sources of protein. If you are non-vegetarian, then eat boiled or roasted chicken, or roasted fish.
- Stay Away from sugar : Sugar and obesity have deep friendships. Not only this, it is the root cause of diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
- Do not eat fried or oil-ghee : Fat is very high in them. If you can, eat dry roti, which does not have oil or ghee.
- Do not eat unless you are hungry : Occasionally people eat unsteady due to boredom or habit. Avoid doing this. Doing this will not leave useless calories in the body.
Short Notes for Healthy Diet
- Make a chutney of fresh green leaves of mint and eat with chapati. Weight is also under control by drinking mint tea.
- Eating yogurt reduces body fat fat. Take buttermilk even twice a day.
- Eat with tomato and onion salad with pepper and salt. These will give vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, lycopene and lutein to the body. Eating after eating them will fill the stomach quickly and the weight will be controlled
- There is less calorie in vegetables and fruits, so consume enough of them. Do not eat banana and naseberry. Obesity increases with these
- Avoid fried and spiced fast food.
- Take protein in vitamins and fiber in excess quantities
- After strolling in the day after the meal and walking a hundred steps in the night, lying down on the left or sitting in the vajrasana, the food is digested properly,it’s the best quick weight loss tips.